1.Oscar de la Renta Given “Super Star” Award is highbrow brilliant, because Oscar de la Renta has a high status in haute couture design, whose career has spanned for six decades. And the award was granted The Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars.
2. Michael Jackson’s ” This Is It” pulled in $101 million worldwide in its first five days is highbrow brilliant–obviously since it is Michael Jackson and the most successful concert movie of all time.
3.Rock ‘n’ roll royalty U2, Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen and the Black Eyed Peas performed at the 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall of Fame concert on Saturday Oct 31st. It is Highbrow brilliant.
4. Hulk Hogan’s personality shines in his memoir. This is highbrow despicable, because first of all I don’t believe he is capable to write a book and secondly the content of the book must be fake and this is just a way to make money. I think everything has been arranged and acted.
5. Sarah Palin reported Tuesday that she has received at least $1.25 million for her hugely anticipated upcoming memoir “Going Rogue.” It is highbrow despicable. She didn’t do a very good job as a candidate of a vice president for Republican party, and she dropped out the governor position.
6. The Brooklyn Museum’s showed “Who Shot Rock & Roll: A Photographic History, 1955 to the Present” It is highbrow brilliant.
7. Ban on tight trousers for women in parts of an Indonesia province. It is lowbrow despicable, because the strict Islamic law shouldn’t apply to every woman. The government policy is called into question.
8.Mother Dina and daughter Lindsay Lohan teamed up against the father Michael. This is Lowbrow and despicable. Mother and daughter both has too much cocaine in their systems, and the father Michael is equally crazy. The family fell apart and they are all losers.
9.“1,2,3 baby….” Britney Spears’ new song 3 debut, and it is located in the middle of the matrix where is close to lowbrow and despicable. Although Britney for many still a pop princess but I can’t forget her previous odd behaviors and I think she is pretty trashy due to choices of her husband or boyfriend. The song is nothing special, just average.
10. ”Precious” makes a splash premiere in Hollywood which is lowbrow brilliant, because the movie started over a scrappy little screening 10 months ago and the director thought it was only going to be on DVD, now the film made on the red carpet.
11. Confirm: Mel Gibson’s a Dad- for the Eighth Time. It is lowbrow despicable, since Mel Gibson is an unattractive playboy for me, even if he is famous and rich, it is still disgusting.
12. Chaz Bono girlfriend completely supports sex change. It is lowbrow in the middle of despicable and brilliant. Sex change is a personal decision, as long as they are happy, no body really cares.
13. Nicole & Joel got married. This is highbrow brilliant. They have an happy ending and shows their seriousness for the future. Nicole is finally out of dramas and become a good mother.
14. Jessica Simpson Calls Melrose Place ‘ Crap’ and it is highbrow despicable. Jessica Simpson doesn’t really have a job, and she basically makes living by selling shoes. She has been dumped by men all the time.
15. Meghan McCain’s Racy Twitter Pic Scandal. It is lowbrow despicable. I thought the girl was a web cam girl, but turned out to the daughter of a former Republican presidential candidate.